New Potatoes in Lemon and Pepper
New Potatoes in Lemon and Pepper Recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for New Potatoes in Lemon and Pepper.
Vintage Recipe Box 37
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for New Potatoes in Lemon and Pepper was with.
Click here to view all of Vintage Recipe Box 37 recipes.
More Vintage Recipes
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you.
Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this New Potatoes in Lemon and Pepper recipe.
Recipe Box and Cards
Start your own recipe box or your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Vintage Kitchen Tools and Dishes
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware.
On the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site.
Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Vintage Recipe Project on Social Media
We would love to interact with you about our vintage recipes.
Join us on your favorite social media platform by clicking the links below.
New Potatoes in Lemon and Pepper Recipe
If you make these New Potatoes in Lemon and Pepper recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
- 1½ pounds new potatoes
- 2 tablespoons water
- ½ teaspoon peel from lemon
- 1 tablespoon juice
- ground pepper
- Scrub 1½ pounds new potatoes and cut in half.
- Arrange in 9-inch microwave-proof pie plate and sprinkle with 2 tablespoons water.
- Cover with plastic wrap, turning back one corner to vent.
- Microwave on High until tender, about 8 minutes.
- Drain and transfer to serving dish.
- Grate ½ teaspoon peel from lemon, cut lemon in half and squeeze 1 tablespoon juice.
- Add lemon peel, juice and coarsely ground pepper to potatoes; toss to combine.
- Serve hot with Spa Chicken Cutlets.
- Makes 4 servings.
Nutrition info per serving: 135 calories, 4 g protein, 0 g fat, 31 g carbohydrates, 284 mg sodium, 0 mg cholesterol.