Broccoli Rice Casserole
Broccoli Rice Casserole Recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for Broccoli Rice Casserole.
Vintage Recipe Box 36
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for Broccoli Rice Casserole was with.
Click here to view all of Vintage Recipe Box 36 recipes.
More Vintage Recipes
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you.
Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Broccoli Rice Casserole recipe.
Recipe Box and Cards
Start your own recipe box or your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Vintage Kitchen Tools and Dishes
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware.
On the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site.
Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Vintage Recipe Project on Social Media
We would love to interact with you about our vintage recipes.
Join us on your favorite social media platform by clicking the links below.
Broccoli Rice Casserole Recipe
If you make this Broccoli Rice Casserole recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
- 1 14-ounce package (4½ cups) uncooked packaged precooked rice
- 2 10-ounce packages frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 cup chopped celery
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 4 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1 16-ounche jar process American cheese spread
- Cook rice according to package directions; set aside.
- Cook broccoli according to package directions; drain well.
- Cook celery and onion in butter or margarine till tender but not brown.
- Combine soup, milk, and cheese; stir in rice, broccoli, and celery mixture.
- Turn into two 2-quart casseroles. Bake in 350° oven 40 to 45 minutes or till heated through. Makes 12 to 16 servings.