Recipe for Campbells One-Dish Chicken and Rice Bake from Vintage Recipe Box 155.
Vintage Recipe Box 155 is a metal recipe box with two cross stitch birds on the front.
Based on the information we found inside, we THINK the box originated from Alabama with ties to Virginia and Georgia.
The recipes are not too old with the oldest ones we have found so far are dated starting in the early 2000s.
Click here to view all the vintage recipes found in Vintage Recipe Box 155.
Join our Facebook group to discuss and find recipes!!!
Campbells One-Dish Chicken and Rice Bake Recipe
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounce) Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 cup water
- 3/4 cup uncooked regular long-grain rice
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- In a 2-quart shallow baking dish mix soup, water, rice, paprika, and pepper.
- Place chicken on rice mixture
- Sprinkle with additional paprika and pepper
- Bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes or until done