Cheddar Broccoli Corn Bake
Cheddar Broccoli Corn Bake Recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for Cheddar Broccoli Corn Bake.
Vintage Recipe Box 36
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for Cheddar Broccoli Corn Bake was with.
Click here to view all of Vintage Recipe Box 36 recipes.
More Vintage Recipes
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you.
Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Cheddar Broccoli Corn Bake recipe.
Recipe Box and Cards
Start your own recipe box or your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Vintage Kitchen Tools and Dishes
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware.
On the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site.
Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Vintage Recipe Project on Social Media
We would love to interact with you about our vintage recipes.
Join us on your favorite social media platform by clicking the links below.
Cheddar Broccoli Corn Bake Recipe
If you make this Cheddar Broccoli Corn Bake recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
- 3 tablespoons margarine
- ½ cup cornflake crumbs
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 pkg. (4 oz., 1 cup) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- ¾ cup milk
- 1 can (12 oz.) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen broccoli spears, cooked and drained
- Melt 1 tablespoon of the margarine.
- Mix with crumbs. Set aside for topping.
- Melt remaining margarine in small saucepan over low heat.
- Stir in flour.
- Add milk gradually, stirring until smooth.
- Increase heat to medium and cook until bubbly and thickened, stirring constantly.
- Add cheese, stirring until melted.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in corn.
- Cut broccoli spears into 2 or 3 pieces.
- Place in 1-quart casserole. Pour corn mixture over broccoli. Sprinkle with topping.
- Bake in oven at 350 degrees about 30 minutes or until thoroughly heated and bubbly.
- Makes 4 servings.