Crunchy Spinach Salad
Crunchy Spinach Salad Recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for Crunchy Spinach Salad.
Vintage Recipe Box 36
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for Crunchy Spinach Salad was with.
Click here to view all of Vintage Recipe Box 36 recipes.
More Vintage Recipes
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you.
Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Crunchy Spinach Salad recipe.
Recipe Box and Cards
Start your own recipe box or your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Vintage Kitchen Tools and Dishes
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware.
On the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site.
Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Vintage Recipe Project on Social Media
We would love to interact with you about our vintage recipes.
Join us on your favorite social media platform by clicking the links below.
Crunchy Spinach Salad Recipe
If you make this Crunchy Spinach Salad recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
- 2 pounds fresh spinach, torn into bite-size pieces
- 1 (8-ounce) can water chestnuts, drained and finely chopped
- 4 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1 (16-ounce) can bean sprouts, drained
- ½ pound bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Dressing (recipe follows)
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- ¼ cup cider vinegar
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup catsup
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Combine all ingredients except dressing in a large bowl and toss well.
- Serve with dressing. Yield: 12 to 15 servings.
- Dressing: Combine all ingredients in a jar. Cover tightly, and shake vigorously. Chill several hours. Yield: about 2 cups.