Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes
Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes Recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes.
Vintage Recipe Box 36
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes was with.
Click here to view all of Vintage Recipe Box 36 recipes.
More Vintage Recipes
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you.
Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes recipe.
Recipe Box and Cards
Start your own recipe box or your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Vintage Kitchen Tools and Dishes
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware.
On the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site.
Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Vintage Recipe Project on Social Media
We would love to interact with you about our vintage recipes.
Join us on your favorite social media platform by clicking the links below.
Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes Recipe
If you make this Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
- ½ cup MIRACLE WHIP Salad Dressing
- 2 tblsp. flour
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup (4 ozs.) shredded 100% Natural KRAFT Mild Cheddar Cheese
- 3 cups thinly sliced potatoes
- 2 tblsp. KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Combine salad dressing, flour, salt and pepper.
- Gradually add milk; cook, stirring constantly, over low heat until thickened.
- Add cheddar cheese; stir until melted.
- Place potatoes in a 10x6-inch baking dish; pour sauce over potatoes.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350°, 55 to 60 minutes or until potatoes are tender. 6 servings.