Cauliflower Casserole Recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for Cauliflower Casserole.
Cauliflower Casserole Recipe Card Back
Back of the recipe card for Cauliflower Casserole.
Vintage Recipe Box 36
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for Cauliflower Casserole was with.
Click here to view all of Vintage Recipe Box 36 recipes.
More Vintage Recipes
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you.
Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Cauliflower Casserole recipe.
Recipe Box and Cards
Start your own recipe box or your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Vintage Kitchen Tools and Dishes
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware.
On the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site.
Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Vintage Recipe Project on Social Media
We would love to interact with you about our vintage recipes.
Join us on your favorite social media platform by clicking the links below.
Cauliflower Casserole Recipe
If you make this Cauliflower Casserole recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
- 1 large cauliflower
- 2 medium onions, sauteed in a little oil
- 3 tablespoon grated Parmesan or cheddar cheese
- 1 cup thin white sauce, w/ a little tomato sauce added
- Seasoning to taste
- Cut cauliflower into small florettes & boil, covered, in a little water until nearly done.
- Reserve water.
- Cover bottom of [Pyrex] dish w/ cooked onions, arrange cauliflower over them.
- Make white sauce using water in which cauliflower was boiled.
- Add tomato sauce to taste.
- Pour over cauliflower.
- Sprinkle w/ cheese & dot with butter.
- Bake 375° for 20-30 min. Serves 4-6.