Recipe for Susan’s Cheese Stuffed Chicken from Vintage Recipe Box 155.
Vintage Recipe Box 155 is a metal recipe box with two cross stitch birds on the front.
Based on the information we found inside, we THINK the box originated from Alabama with ties to Virginia and Georgia.
The recipes are not too old with the oldest ones we have found so far are dated starting in the early 2000s.
Click here to view all the vintage recipes found in Vintage Recipe Box 155.
Join our Facebook group to discuss and find recipes!!!
Cheese Stuffed Chicken Recipe
- 4 medium chicken breast halves
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup crumbled peanuts
- 2 slices bacon, cooked crispy and crumbled
- Bottle Ranch salad dressing
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Skin chicken
- Use sharp knife making pocket cutting horizontally and leave edges intact
- Combine cheese, bacon, and peanuts
- Place bone side down in 3-quart rectangle dish
- Salt and pepper
- Bake uncovered for 50-55 minutes until 170 degrees inside
- Drizzle with salad dressing before serving