Peanut Butter Dream
Vintage recipe for Peanut Butter Dream from Vintage Recipe Box 155.
The recipe card states that the source is A Taste of the South Cookbook.
Vintage Recipe Box 155 is a metal recipe box with two cross stitch birds on the front.
Based on the information we found inside, we THINK the box originated from Alabama with ties to Virginia and Georgia.
The recipes are not too old with the oldest ones we have found so far are dated starting in the early 2000s.
Click here to view all the vintage recipes found in Vintage Recipe Box 155.
Join our Facebook group to discuss and find recipes!!!
Peanut Butter Dream Recipe
- 3/4 cup semi-sweet choocolate chips (melted, cool)
- 1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1 cup confectioner's sugar
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee (dry)
- 3 ounces cream cheee
- 8 ounces whipped topping
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 9-inch graham cracker pie crust
- Melt chocolate, coat pie crust with chocolate
- Put in refrigerator to cool and set
- Place all other ingredients in a large bowl and mix well
- Pour into chocolate coated pie crust
- Refrigerate until set
Source: A Taste of the South Cookbook