Recipe for Chicken Cordon Bleu Crescents from Vintage Recipe Box 155.
Vintage Recipe Box 155 is a metal recipe box with two cross-stitch birds on the front.
Based on the information we found inside, we THINK the box originated from Alabama with ties to Virginia and Georgia.
The recipes are not too old with the oldest ones we have found so far are dated starting in the early 2000s.
Click here to view all the vintage recipes found in Vintage Recipe Box 155.
Chicken Cordon Bleu Crescents Recipe
- 1 can crescent rolls
- 4 teaspoons honey
- 4 slices baby Swiss cheese
- 8 slices deli ham
- 8 fully cooked, frozen breaded chicken fingers
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Separate crescent rolls into 8 triangles
- Spread 1/2 teaspoon honey mustard on each crescent
- Place one-half slice of baby Swiss cheese on top of crescent roll
- Place 1 slice of ham on top of cheese and top with a chicken finger
- Roll up crescent and place on cookie sheet
- Repeat with remaining chicken fingers and crescents
- Bake for 18 - 20 minutes or until golden brown