Recipe for Maytag Cheese of Choice Casserole from Vintage Recipe Box 155.
Vintage Recipe Box 155 is a metal recipe box with two cross stitch birds on the front.
Based on the information we found inside, we THINK the box originated from Alabama with ties to Virginia and Georgia.
The recipes are not too old with the oldest ones we have found so far are dated starting in the early 2000s.
Click here to view all the vintage recipes found in Vintage Recipe Box 155.
Join our Facebook group to discuss and find recipes!!!
Maytag Cheese of Choice Casserole Recipe
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Maytag Blue, White Cheddar and Edam cheese
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 can milk
- 1 box stuffing mix
- 1 stick melted butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup water
- Place chicken breasts in a 9" x 13" casserole or baking dish
- Salt and pepper
- Place a slice of White Cheddar and/or Edam cheese on each piece and top with crumbles of Maytag Blue
- Combine soup and milk
- Pour over chicken
- Combine stuffing mix, butter or margarine, and water
- Spoon over the top to cover the chicken
- Cover and bake 1 1/2 to 2 hours at 350 degrees