- 1 1/2 pound lean pork
- 2 1/2 cups onion, cubed
- 1 can tomato soup
- 1 can water
- 1 box wide noodles, cooked
- 1/4 pound cheese
- Boil onions 10 - 15 minutes
- Grind meat and put in pan with a little grease and a little water
- Add more water as meat browns
- Put all ingredients together by adding soup, water, cheese, and seasoning
- Mix well and put in casserole dish and bake for 1 hour
Front of the Noodle Suey recipe card with a notation of Lorraine Lunke in the upper right hand corner.
LINKS OF INTEREST
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you. Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Noodle Suey recipe.
If you make this Noodle Suey recipe, please share your photos and comments below!