Recipe for Lemon Dressing from Vintage Recipe Box 155.
Click here to view all of our vintage Condiment Recipes.
Vintage Recipe Box 155 is a metal recipe box with two cross stitch birds on the front.
Based on the information we found inside, we THINK the box originated from Alabama with ties to Virginia and Georgia.
The recipes are not too old with the oldest ones we have found so far are dated starting in the early 2000s.
Click here to view all the vintage recipes found in Vintage Recipe Box 155.
Join our Facebook group to discuss and find recipes!!!
Lemon Dressing Recipe
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon frozen lemonade
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Process everything except olive oil in a food processor for 30 seconds
- Then with motor running, slowly add oil and process until thick