Front of the Snowballs recipe card. The recipe is actually not on an index card but an old piece of paper that feels like it will break apart if I hold it too long.
LINKS OF INTEREST
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you. Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Snowballs recipe.
If you make this Snowballs recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
- 12 marshmallows
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/3 confectioners sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Shredded coconut
- Make a vanilla sauce by melting marshmallows in milk over hot water
- Add confectioners sugar and vanilla
- Beat until smooth
- Take uncooked marshmallow and dip into mixture one at a time
- Roll into shredded coconut
- If one wishes, red or green food coloring may be used