Pecan Meringue Pie
Pecan Meringue Pie Recipe Card Front
Front of the Pecan Meringue Pie recipe card.
Pecan Meringue Pie Recipe Card Back
Back of the Pecan Meringue Pie recipe card.
Vintage Recipe Box 034
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for Pecan Meringue Pie was with.
More Vintage Recipes
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you.
Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Pecan Meringue Pie recipe.
Recipe Box and Cards
Start your own recipe box or your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Vintage Kitchen Tools and Dishes
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware.
On the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site.
Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Vintage Recipe Project on Social Media
We would love to interact with you about our vintage recipes.
Join us on your favorite social media platform by clicking the links below.
Pecan Meringue Pie Recipe
- 3 egg whites
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup pecans, chopped
- 14 Ritz crackers, crushed fine
- 1/2 pint whipped cream
- Beat egg whites until thick and foamy
- Add the baking powder and vanilla
- Add the sugar gradually then fold in the Ritz crackers and nuts
- Pour mixture into greased and floured 9" pie pan
- Bake at 30 minutes at 325 degrees for 30 minutes
- Cool and chill for 2 - 4 hours
- Fill in where mixture has fallen and cover with whipped cream
- Decorate with pecan halves before serving