Recipe for Ranch Chicken from Vintage Recipe Box 155.
Click here to view our other vintage Chicken Recipes.
Vintage Recipe Box 155 is a metal recipe box with two cross stitch birds on the front.
Based on the information we found inside, we THINK the box originated from Alabama with ties to Virginia and Georgia.
The recipes are not too old with the oldest ones we have found so far are dated starting in the early 2000s.
Click here to view all the vintage recipes found in Vintage Recipe Box 155.
Join our Facebook group to discuss and find recipes!!!
Ranch Chicken Recipe
- 2 pounds chicken drumsticks
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup corn flakes, crushed
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- Dip chicken in melted butter
- Dredge in dressing mix, cheese, and corn flakes
- Place chicken in a well greased baking dish and bake uncovered at 350 degrees (?) for 45 minutes
Recipe is from an Alabama Power publication