Lovely Lemon Cheesecake
Lovely Lemon Cheesecake Recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for Lovely Lemon Cheesecake.
Lovely Lemon Cheesecake Recipe Card Back
Back of the recipe card for Lovely Lemon Cheesecake.
Vintage Recipe Box 98
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for Lovely Lemon Cheesecake was with.
Click here to view all of Vintage Recipe Project 98 recipes.
More Vintage Recipes
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you.
Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Lovely Lemon Cheesecake recipe.
Recipe Box and Cards
Start your own recipe box or your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Vintage Kitchen Tools and Dishes
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware.
On the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site.
Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Vintage Recipe Project on Social Media
We would love to interact with you about our vintage recipes.
Join us on your favorite social media platform by clicking the links below.
Lovely Lemon Cheesecake Recipe
If you make this Lovely Lemon Cheesecake recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
- 1 whole graham Cracker, crushed or 2 tbsps graham cracker crunch
- 1 pkg (4 servings) Jello Lemon Flavor sugar free gelatin
- 2/3 cup boiling water
- 1 cup ____ Lowfat Cottage Cheese
- 1 container (8 oz) Light Philadelphia Blond pasteurized ____ Cream Cheese
- 2 cups thawed Cool Whip ____ Whipped Topping
- 1 cup reduced Calorie Cherry Pie filling
- Spray 8 or 9" springform or 9" pie plate lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Sprinkle bottom & side with graham cracker crumbs.
- Completely dissolve gelatin in boiling water, pour into blender container.
- Add cottage cheese & cream cheese ____.
- Blend at medium speed, scraping down sides occasionally, about 2 min or until mixture is completely smooth.
- Pour into large bowl.
- Gently stir in whipped topping.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Smooth top.
- Chill until set, about 4 hrs.
- When ready to serve, ____ side of pan.
- Top cheesecake with pie filling.
Makes 8 servings.