Front of Gerry Blackwell’s Vegetable Casserole recipe card. As you can see from the title, the recipe was from Gerry Blackwell.
- 2 packages of mixed vegetables
- 1 cube butter
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 8 ounces Velveeta
- 1 can sliced mushrooms
- Little onion
- Bread crumbs
- Add vegetables to casserole or baking dish
- Mix butter, soup, and cheese
- Add mushrooms and onion
- Pour mixture over vegetables
- Top with buttered crumbs
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes
LINKS OF INTEREST
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you. Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Gerry Blackwell’s Vegetable Casserole recipe.
If you make this Gerry Blackwell’s Vegetable Casserole recipe, please share your photos and comments below!