Chicken Spaghetti Bake
Chicken Spaghetti Bake Recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for Chicken Spaghetti Bake.
Vintage Recipe Box 90
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for Chicken Spaghetti Bake was with.
Click here to view all of Vintage Recipe Box 90 recipes.
More Vintage Recipes
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you.
Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Chicken Spaghetti Bake recipe.
Recipe Box and Cards
Start your own recipe box or your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Vintage Kitchen Tools and Dishes
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware.
On the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site.
Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Vintage Recipe Project on Social Media
We would love to interact with you about our vintage recipes.
Join us on your favorite social media platform by clicking the links below.
Chicken Spaghetti Bake Recipe
If you make this Chicken Spaghetti Bake recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
- 4 ounches spaghetti
- 3 slices bacon, chopped
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 16-ounce can tomatoes, cut up
- 1 10¾-ounce can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- ½ cup milk
- 1 cup shredded American cheese (4 ounces)
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 10-ounce package frozen peas, thawed
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Break spaghetti pieces in half.
- Cook according to package directions; drain (should have about 2 cups).
- In large saucepan cook bacon, onion, and garlic till bacon is crisp; blend in flour.
- Add undrained tomatoes, soup, and milk.
- Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
- Add shredded American cheese; stir till melted.
- Stir in cooked spaghetti, cubed chicken, and thawed peas.
- Turn into a 2½-quart casserole; top with Parmesan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45 minutes.