Front of the Potatoes a la Cheese recipe card. The recipe card owner notates that Yvonne gave her this recipe.
- 8 potatoes
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 ounces of cream cheese with chives or plain
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 5 radishes, chopped
- Grated cheese
- Cook and mash potatoes with a masher
- Blend the sour cream and the cream cheese
- Add green onions, radishes, salt and pepper
- Line potatoes in casserole dish
- Top with cheese mixture
- Top with grated cheese
- Bake at 350 degrees
- The author notates that this dish can be made the night before
LINKS OF INTEREST
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you. Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Potatoes a la Cheese recipe.
If you make this Potatoes a la Cheese recipe, please share your photos and comments below!