- 1 cup Karo syrup, white
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 3 eggs, unbeaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup pecans
- Unbaked pie shell
- Combine syrup, sugar, eggs, vanilla, and salt
- Mix well
- Add pecans
- Pour into unbaked pie shell
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes or until done
Front of the Pecan Pie recipe card.
Back of the Pecan Pie recipe card.
LINKS OF INTEREST
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you. Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Pecan Pie recipe.
If you make this Pecan Pie recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
More information about the box this recipe is a part of:
- Click here to read the history of VRP034 – Lot of Recipes with no box
- Click here to view all the VRP034 Vintage Recipe Box Recipes
RECIPE BOX RESOURCES
VINTAGE COOKBOOK RESOURCES