White Pear Cake Recipe
White Pear Cake Recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for White Pear Cake Recipe.
Vintage Recipe Box 90
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for White Pear Cake Recipe was with.
Click here to view all of Vintage Recipe Box 90 recipes.
More Vintage Recipes
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you.
Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this White Pear Cake Recipe recipe.
Recipe Box and Cards
Start your own recipe box or your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Vintage Kitchen Tools and Dishes
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware.
On the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site.
Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Vintage Recipe Project on Social Media
We would love to interact with you about our vintage recipes.
Join us on your favorite social media platform by clicking the links below.
White Pear Cake Recipe
If you make this White Pear Cake recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
- 1 package Pillsbury White Batter Cake Mix
- 1 can (1 lb.) pear halves, undrained
- 2 egg whites
- 1 whole egg
- Combine in large mixer bowl cake mix, pears with syrup, egg whites and whole egg.
- Blend at low speed until all ingredients are moistened.
- Beat 4 minutes at medium speed.
- Bake in a Bundt pan, generously greased and lightly floured, for 50 to 60 minutes or until top springs back when touched lightly in center.
- Cool cake 15 minutes before removing from pan; cool completely on wire rack.
- Heat 10 oz. jar currant jelly, stirring until liquid.
- Pour over cake to glaze.
Note: If mixing by hand, mash fruit first.
At High Altitudes:
- Prepare recipe above; adding 2 tablespoons flour and ¼ cup water.
- Bake at 375° for 45 to 50 minutes.