English Toffee Candy
English Toffee Candy Recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for English Toffee Candy.
Vintage Recipe Box 034
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for English Toffee Candy was with.
More Vintage Recipes
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you.
Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this English Toffee Candy recipe.
Recipe Box and Cards
Start your own recipe box or your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Vintage Kitchen Tools and Dishes
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware.
On the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site.
Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Vintage Recipe Project on Social Media
We would love to interact with you about our vintage recipes.
Join us on your favorite social media platform by clicking the links below.
English Toffee Candy Recipe
If you make this English Toffee Candy recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
- 1/4 pound butter
- 1/2 cup + 1 tablespoon sugar
- Small package of chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons water
- Small package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Cover bottom of tin cookie sheet with 1/2 of walnuts
- Melt butter in frying pan
- Add sugar and water to the pan stirring constantly on high heat until golden brown, about 5 minutes
- Pour sugar mixture over walnuts
- Immediately sprinkle chocolate chips over candy
- After about 1 minute, spread chocolate evenly
- Sprinkle with the remainder of the walnuts
- Put in cold place until chocolate hardens
- Break into pieces