Cocoa Peanut Log
Vintage Recipe Box 90 Overview
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for Cocoa Peanut Log was with.
Click here to view all of Vintage Recipe Box 90 recipes.
Start your own recipe box for your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Recipe Card Details
Cocoa Peanut Log Recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for Cocoa Peanut Log, which is a cutout from an unknown magazine.
Vintage Kitchen Tools, Dishes, and Cookbooks
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware and on the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site. Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Cocoa Peanut Log Recipe
If you make this Cocoa Peanut Log recipe, join our Facebook group and share your photos! (Or just join anyway, we would love to have you!!!)
- 1 cup (6-oz. pkg.) semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- ⅓ cup peanut butter
- 4 cups KELLOGG'S COCOA KRISPIES
- Melt chocolate morsels with peanut butter in a heavy medium-sized saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly until well-blended.
- Remove from heat.
- Add Cocoa Krispies cereal, stirring until coated with chocolate mixture.
- Press mixture firmly into lightly buttered 9x9x2-inch pan.
- Let stand in a cool place, or refrigerate, until firm.
- Cut into log-shaped bars.
Dessert Idea: Serve dishes of ice cream, any flavor, topped with generous spoonfuls of Kellogg's Cocoa Krispies cereal right from the package. Delicious!