- 2 4 1/2 ounce cans of shrimp
- 5 large sliced bread
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 3 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- Drain shrimp and reserve liquid
- Remove the crust from the bread
- Cut the bread slices into 1/2" cubes
- Place half the cubes in 2 quart buttered baking dish
- Break shrimp into pieces, place half the shrimp over cubes
- Sprinkle with 1/2 the cheese and repeat layers except cheese
- Mix reserved liquid with milk to make 2 cups of liquid
- Add the eggs and seasonings
- Mix well
- Pour over baking dish
- Top with remaining cheese
- Bake at 300 degrees for 40 - 50 minutes
- Serve immediately
Baked Shrimp Cheese Puff
- Tuna or salmon may be substituted
Front of the Baked Shrimp Cheese Puff recipe card.
Back of the Baked Shrimp Cheese Puff recipe card.
LINKS OF INTEREST
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you. Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Baked Shrimp Cheese Puff recipe.
If you make this Baked Shrimp Cheese Puff recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
More information about the box this recipe is a part of:
- Click here to read the history of VRP034 – Lot of Recipes with no box
- Click here to view all the VRP034 Vintage Recipe Box Recipes