Cauliflower Crab Meat Casserole
Cauliflower Crab Meat Casserole Recipe Card Front
Front of the Cauliflower Crab Meat Casserole recipe card.
Cauliflower Crab Meat Casserole Recipe Card Back
Back of the Cauliflower Crab Meat Casserole recipe card.
Vintage Recipe Box 034
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for Cauliflower Crab Meat Casserole was with.
More Vintage Recipes
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you. Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Cauliflower Crab Meat Casserole recipe.
Recipe Box and Cards
Start your own recipe box or your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Vintage Kitchen Tools and Dishes
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware.
On the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site.
Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Cauliflower Crab Meat Casserole Recipe
If you make this Cauliflower Crab Meat Casserole recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
- 1 medium cauliflower
- 1 cup crab meat, cooked
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup grated cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Break the head of cauliflower into flowerettes
- Place in saucepan and cook until tender
- Pick over crab meat and remove any spiny tendons
- Mix the crab in bowl with the celery soup and milk
- Place the cauliflower in a 8" casserole baking dish
- Pour the crab meat mixture over the cauliflower
- Top with the grated cheese
- Sprinkle with paprika
- Bake in moderate oven (350 degrees) for 25 - 30 minutes until the sauce bubbles and the cheese is lightly browned