Front of the Carrot Dish recipe card. Another recipe by her friend Elva and this time on a cute recipe card.
- 1 pound carrots (1 quart shredded)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 1/2 cup white sauce
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 1/2 cup crumbs (bread, crackers, or cereal)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Steam the carrots for 8 minutes
- Add carrots to a baking pan or casserole dish
- Mix the white sauce and the grated cheese to a pan and cook until melted
- Add the sauce to cover the carrots
- Mix crumbs and butter until well blended
- Add crumbs to the top of carrots
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes
LINKS OF INTEREST
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you. Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Carrot Dish recipe.
If you make this Carrot Dish recipe, please share your photos and comments below!