Front of the Crispy Baked Corn recipe card with a notation that this recipe was given to our recipe box owner by Rosamond.
I have seen lots of recipes that are baked which use Corn Flakes or Special K cereal but I am fairly sure that this is the first I have seen that uses Rice Krispies.
Back of the Crispy Baked Corn recipe card.
Yield: 4 servings
Crispy Baked Corn
Cook Time: 35 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 1 large can creamed corn
- 2 egg slightly beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons margarine or butter melted
- 1 cup Kellogg's Rice Krispies
- Mix creamed corn, eggs, salt
- Mix butter and Rice Krispies
- Fold Rice Krispies into corn mixture
- Pour into well greased baking dish
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 - 40 minutes
LINKS OF INTEREST
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you. Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Crispy Baked Corn recipe.
If you make this Crispy Baked Corn recipe, please share your photos and comments below!