There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for Cranberry Slush was with.
Start your own recipe box for your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Recipe Card Details
Cranberry Slush Recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for Cranberry Slush.
Vintage Kitchen Tools, Dishes, and Cookbooks
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware and on the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site. Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Cranberry Slush Recipe
If you make this Cranberry Slush recipe, join our Facebook group and share your photos! (Or just join anyway, we would love to have you!!!)
- 4 bags Lipton Imperial Green Tea bags
- 1 tall can frozen cranberry juice
- 1 tall can frozen lemonade
- 1 cup vodka or rum
-  cups water - 2 cups sugar.
- Bring to a boil & boil 1 min, until sugar is dissolved.
- Let cool.
- Add 4 Lipton Imperial Green tea bags to 2 cups boiling water.
- Steep & let cool.
- Add: 1 tall can frozen cranberry juice & 1 tall can frozen lemonade.
- Mix all above together & add 1 cup vodka or rum & stir.
- Put in freezer overnight.
- Next day add 1 cup vodka or rum mix well & return to freezer.