This recipe or Zucchini Casserole comes to us from Vintage Recipe Box 003, originating from Morrow County, Ohio.
Join our Vintage Recipe Facebook Group to discuss and find “new” old recipes to enjoy.
Links to find other recipes:
Zucchini Casserole Recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for Zucchini Casserole.
Zucchini Casserole Recipe Card Back
Back of the recipe card for Zucchini Casserole.
There is a notation at the bottom that the recipe is from B. Royer.
- Reheats well
- Top with cheese if desired
Vintage Recipe Box 003
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for Zucchini Casserole was with.
More Vintage Recipes
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you.
Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Zucchini Casserole recipe.
Recipe Box and Cards
Start your own recipe box or your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Vintage Kitchen Tools and Dishes
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware.
On the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site.
Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Vintage Recipe Project on Social Media
We would love to interact with you about our vintage recipes.
Join us on your favorite social media platform by clicking the links below.
Zucchini Casserole Recipe
If you make this Zucchini Casserole recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
- 6 cups zucchini, diced
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 - 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 cup carrots, grated
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup cream of onion or chicken soup
- 6 ounce Pepperidge Farm herbed stuffing
- 1 stick margarine, melted
- Boil zucchini, onion, celery, and carrots in salted water for 5 minutes
- Mix sour cream and undiluted soup
- Stir in vegetables
- Mix melted margarine with stuffing
- In 10" square casserole dish cover the bottom with the buttered stuffing (save some for topping)
- Spoon vegetable mixture over the stuffing
- Top with remaining stuffing
- Bake at 350 degrees about 45 mintues