Yellow Lemon Cake
Yellow Lemon Cake Recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for Yellow Lemon Cake.
Vintage Recipe Box 90
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for Yellow Lemon Cake was with.
Click here to view all of Vintage Recipe Box 90 recipes.
More Vintage Recipes
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you.
Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Yellow Lemon Cake recipe.
Recipe Box and Cards
Start your own recipe box or your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Vintage Kitchen Tools and Dishes
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware.
On the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site.
Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Vintage Recipe Project on Social Media
We would love to interact with you about our vintage recipes.
Join us on your favorite social media platform by clicking the links below.
Yellow Lemon Cake Recipe
If you make this Yellow Lemon Cake recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
- 1 package (2-layer size) yellow cake mix
- 1 package (3-¾ oz.) Jell-O Lemon Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- 4 eggs
- ¼ cup salad oil
- 1 cup water
- Combine all ingredients in large mixing bowl. Blend; then beat at medium speed for 2 minutes, or 300 vigorous strokes by hand.
- Pour into greased and floured 13x9-inch pan. Bake at 350° for 45 to 50 minutes, or until cake tester inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan 15 minutes; then remove from pan and finish cooling on rack.
- Sprinkle with confectioners sugar.