Vintage Recipe Box 200 – Langhorne, Pennsylvania
Vintage Recipe Box 200 came to use from Langhorne, Pennsylvania with other boxes in the lot.
We are starting to process the box and will update this article as we find out more about the original owner and the recipes.
As of right now, it appears that the box contains over 800 recipes that span from the mid-1960s to the mid-1990s with more than half of the recipes are from the owner’s favorite magazines and local newspapers.
Below are the published recipes and we will keep this page updated until we finish processing Vintage Recipe Box 200.
More about Langhorne, Pennsylvania from Wikipedia:
Langhorne is a borough in Bucks County, Pennsylvania, United States. The population was 1,622 at the 2010 census.
The name “Langhorne” is used broadly to describe the majority of surrounding Middletown Township.
Langhorne began in the 17th century when Jack Alexander built his house in the area. The road from Bristol grew into a very important transportation center between Trenton and Philadelphia in the later 18th century and 19th century. Langhorne eventually became the stagecoach transportation hub of Bucks County, transporting people between Trenton and Philadelphia and was then known as Four Lanes End, later known as Richardsons Corner.
The village became known as Attleborough until 1876, when it was incorporated and named for Jeremiah Langhorne, an early resident of the area and former chief justice of the Pennsylvania Supreme Court. Upon the arrival of the railroad in 1876, residents of Attleborough and Hulmeville disputed over what the name of the station should be; the President of the North Pennsylvania Railroad, Franklin A. Comly, settled the matter by name the station Langhorne.