Velveeta Salsa Dip
Velveeta Salsa Dip Recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for Velveeta Salsa Dip.
Vintage Recipe Box 90
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for Velveeta Salsa Dip was with.
Click here to view all of Vintage Recipe Box 90 recipes.
More Vintage Recipes
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you.
Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Velveeta Salsa Dip recipe.
Recipe Box and Cards
Start your own recipe box or your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Vintage Kitchen Tools and Dishes
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware.
On the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site.
Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Vintage Recipe Project on Social Media
We would love to interact with you about our vintage recipes.
Join us on your favorite social media platform by clicking the links below.
Velveeta Salsa Dip Recipe
If you make this Velveeta Salsa Dip recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
- 1 lb. VELVEETA Process Cheese Spread or VELVEETA LIGHT Process Cheese Product, cubed
- 1 jar (8 ounces) PACE Picante Sauce or PACE THick & Chunky Salsa
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro (optional)
- Microwave cheese spread and picante sauce in 1-½ quart microwave-safe bowl on HIGH 5 minutes or until cheese spread is melted, stirring after 3 minutes.
- Stir in cilantro.
- Serve hot with tortilla chips or vegetable dippers.
- Makes 3 cups.
- CONVENTIONAL: Stir cheese spread and picante sauce in saucepan over low heat until cheese spread is melted.
- Stir in cilantro.
- Serve as directed.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Microwave cooking time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes