Ugly Duckling Pudding Cake
Ugly Duckling Pudding Cake Recipe Card Front
Front of the Ugly Duckling Pudding Cake recipe card.
Ugly Duckling Pudding Cake Recipe Card Back
Back of the Ugly Duckling Pudding Cake recipe card.
More Vintage Recipes
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you. Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Ugly Duckling Pudding Cake recipe.
If you make this Ugly Duckling Pudding Cake recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
More information about the box this recipe is a part of:
- Click here to read the history of VRP034 – Lot of Recipes with no box
- Click here to view all the VRP034 Vintage Recipe Box Recipes
Recipe Box and Cards
Start your own recipe box or your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Vintage Kitchen Tools and Dishes
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware.
On the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site.
Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Vintage Recipe Project on Social Media
We would love to interact with you about our vintage recipes.
Join us on your favorite social media platform by clicking the links below.
Ugly Ducking Pudding Cake Recipe
- 1 package yellow cake mix
- 1 package lemon pudding mix (4 serving size)
- 16 ounces fruit cocktail
- 1 cup coconut
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/2 cup nuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup butter or oleo
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1 1/3 cups coconut
- Blend all the ingredients except for the brown sugar and nuts in a large mixing bowl
- Beat for 4 minutes at medium speed using electric mixer
- Pour into greased and floured 9" x 13" pan
- Sprinkle with brown sugar and nuts
- Bake at 325 degrees for 45 minutes or until done
- Cool for 15 minutes
- Serve warm or cold with butter glaze or cool whip
- Combine the butter, sugar, and evaporated milk in a saucepan