Tuna Salad Bake
Tuna Salad Bake Recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for Tuna Salad Bake.
Vintage Recipe Box 90
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for Tuna Salad Bake was with.
Click here to view all of Vintage Recipe Box 90 recipes.
More Vintage Recipes
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you.
Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Tuna Salad Bake recipe.
Recipe Box and Cards
Start your own recipe box or your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Vintage Kitchen Tools and Dishes
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware.
On the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site.
Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Vintage Recipe Project on Social Media
We would love to interact with you about our vintage recipes.
Join us on your favorite social media platform by clicking the links below.
Tuna Salad Bake Recipe
If you make this Tuna Salad Bake recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
- 1 package refrigerated crescent rolls (8 rolls)
- 1 9¼-ounce can tuna, drained and flaked
- ½ cup chopped celery
- ¼ cup green goddess salad dressing
- 2 cups chopped lettuce
- 2 meidum tomatoes , sliced
- 4 slices American cheese, halved diagonally (4 ounces)
- Unroll dough and separate into 8 triangles.
- Place in a greased 9-inch pie plate, pressing edges together to form a pie shell.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, toss tuna and celery with salad dressing; spread mixture over partially baked shell.
- Sprinkle with chopped lettuce; arrange tomato slices atop.
- Bake, uncovered, 10 minutes longer.
- Top with cheese halves; bake 10 minutes more.
Makes 6 servings.