Tuna Noodle Casserole
Tuna Noodle Casserole Recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for Tuna Noodle Casserole.
Tuna Noodle Casserole Recipe Card Back
Back of the recipe card for Tuna Noodle Casserole.
Vintage Recipe Box 90
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for Tuna Noodle Casserole was with.
Click here to view all of Vintage Recipe Project 90 recipes.
More Vintage Recipes
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you.
Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Tuna Noodle Casserole recipe.
Recipe Box and Cards
Start your own recipe box or your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Vintage Kitchen Tools and Dishes
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware.
On the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site.
Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Vintage Recipe Project on Social Media
We would love to interact with you about our vintage recipes.
Join us on your favorite social media platform by clicking the links below.
Tuna Noodle Casserole Recipe
If you make this Tuna Noodle Casserole recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
- 1 can (6½ or 7 ounce size) tuna
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 3 cups cooked noodles
- ⅓ cup chopped onion
- ¼ cup chopped green pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 can (10½ ounce size) condensed cream of celery soup
- ½ cup milk
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- ¾ cup crumbled potato chips
- Cook noodles according to package directions so you will have three cups.
- Combine with the noodles in a large bowl the tuna, mayonnaise, celery, onion, green pepper and salt.
- Blend together soup and milk in saucepan; heat ands tir till smooth.
- Stir in cheese; stir till cheese melts.
- Stir into the noodle mixture.
- Pour mixture into a 2-quart casserole.
- Sprinkle crumbled potato chips over casserole.
- Bake uncovered for 20 minutes in a preheated 425 degree oven.
Makes 6 servings.