Vintage Recipe Box 90 Overview
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for Tuna-Maca-Runa was with.
Click here to view all of Vintage Recipe Box 90 recipes.
Start your own recipe box for your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Recipe Card Details
Tuna-Maca-Runa Recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for Tuna-Maca-Runa.
Vintage Kitchen Tools, Dishes, and Cookbooks
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware and on the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site. Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
If you make this Tuna-Maca-Runa recipe, join our Facebook group and share your photos! (Or just join anyway, we would love to have you!!!)
- 1 cup KELLOGG'S GOLD MEDAL ELBOW MACARONI
- 1 can (6½ or 7 oz.) STAR-KIST TUNA
- 1 cup ½-inch cubes process American cheese
- ½ cup evaporated milk
- ¼ cup chopped green onion
- ¼ cup sliced stuffed olives (optional)
- ½ cup KELLOGG'S CORN FLAKE CRUMBS
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine, melted
- Cook KELLOGG'S GOLD MEDAL ELBOW MACARONI in boiling salted water only until tender, about 7 minutes.
- Drain, rinse and drain again.
- Combine with STAR-KIST TUNA, cheese, milk, onions, and olives.
- Pour into greased 1-quart casserole.
- Combine KELLOGG'S CORN FLAKE CRUMBS with butter.
- Sprinkle over tuna mixture.
- Bake in moderate oven (350° F.) 30 minutes.
- Serve hot.
YIELD: 4 servings.