Trinidadian Dish Recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for Trinidadian Dish.
Vintage Recipe Box 90
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for Trinidadian Dish was with.
Click here to view all of Vintage Recipe Box 90 recipes.
More Vintage Recipes
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you.
Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Trinidadian Dish recipe.
Recipe Box and Cards
Start your own recipe box or your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Vintage Kitchen Tools and Dishes
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware.
On the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site.
Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Vintage Recipe Project on Social Media
We would love to interact with you about our vintage recipes.
Join us on your favorite social media platform by clicking the links below.
Trinidadian Dish Recipe
If you make this Trinidadian Dish recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon Worchester Sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- Tabasco Sauce
- Large can of tuna
- Tossed salad
- 2 cups Minute Rice
- Pour into bowl of 2 Tbls. of Mayonnaise
- Mix into Mayonnaise ketchup and stir until real pink.
- Add one pod of grated garlic and 1 Tps. of Worchester Sauce, salt and pepper to taste.
- Then add Tabasco Sauce until it began to taste hot.
- Then stir in one whole Lemon and blend well. Chill until cold.
- Makes enough sauce for two meals.
- Pour over tossed salad and mixing salad until just moist, not to wet.
- Chill one large can of Tuna.
- Make a regular toss salad, with the exception of pinching the lettuce off in chunks.
- Add the Tuna in chunks the very last thing before putting on top of rice to serve. 2 cups of Minute Rice according to directions on box.