- 1 small head of cabbage or lettuce
- 4 medium carrots and tender tops
- 1 green pepper
- 1 medium orange, juiced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1//4 pound American cheese
- Chop raw vegetables and put in a bowl
- Squeeze orange juice over vegetables
- Cut cheese into small cubes and add to vegetables
- Mix well
Tossed Salad and Cheese
Front of the Tossed Salad and Cheese recipe card.
LINKS OF INTEREST
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you. Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Tossed Salad and Cheese recipe.
If you make this Tossed Salad and Cheese recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
More information about the box this recipe is a part of:
- Click here to read the history of VRP001 recipe box from Morrow County, Ohio
- Click here to view all the VRP002 Vintage Recipe Box Recipes