Ten Bean Soup
Ten Bean Soup Recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for Ten Bean Soup.
Vintage Recipe Box 90
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for Ten Bean Soup was with.
Click here to view all of Vintage Recipe Box 90 recipes.
More Vintage Recipes
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you.
Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Ten Bean Soup recipe.
Recipe Box and Cards
Start your own recipe box or your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Vintage Kitchen Tools and Dishes
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware.
On the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site.
Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Vintage Recipe Project on Social Media
We would love to interact with you about our vintage recipes.
Join us on your favorite social media platform by clicking the links below.
Ten Bean Soup Recipe
If you make this Ten Bean Soup recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
- 2 cups Ten Bean Soup Mix
- 2 quarts water
- 1 pound ham-diced
- 1 large onion-chopped
- 1 clove garlic-minced
- ½ to ¾ teaspoon salt
- 1 (16 oz.) can tomatoes, undrained and chop
- 1 (10 oz.) can tomatoes and green chiles, undrained
- Sort and wash 2 cups bean mix; place in a Dutch oven.
- Cover with water 2 inches above beans, and soak over night.
- Drain beans; add 2 quarts water and next four ingredients.
- Cover and bring to boil; reduce heat, and simmer 1½ hours or until beans are tender.
- Add remaining ingredients; simmer 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Yield: 8 cups