Super Butterfinger Dessert
Super Butterfinger Dessert Recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for Super Butterfinger Dessert.
Vintage Recipe Box 96
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for Super Butterfinger Dessert was with.
Click here to view all of Vintage Recipe Box 96 recipes.
More Vintage Recipes
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you.
Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Super Butterfinger Dessert recipe.
Recipe Box and Cards
Start your own recipe box or your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Vintage Kitchen Tools and Dishes
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware.
On the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site.
Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Vintage Recipe Project on Social Media
We would love to interact with you about our vintage recipes.
Join us on your favorite social media platform by clicking the links below.
Super Butterfinger Dessert Recipe
If you make this Super Butterfinger Dessert recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
- 2 cups crushed graham crackers
- ½ cup melted oleo
- 1 cup crushed soda crackers
- 2 pkg (3¾ oz.) instant vanilla pudding
- 2 cups milk
- 1 qt soft vanilla ice cream
- 1 carton (8oz) whipped topping
- 2 frozen crushed butterfinger candy bars
- Combine graham crackers with oleo
- Spread 2/3 of mixture in 9x13 pan.
- Reserve ⅓ mixture for topping.
- Mix pudding, milk & ice cream.
- Spread on top of crust.
- Spread whipped topping over pudding.
- Combine crushed candy bars & reserve crumbs.
- Sprinkle on top of whipped topping.