- 2 cups coarse macaroon cookie crumble
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons port or muscato
- 1 cup heavy cream, whipped
- Sprinkle sugar over strawberries
- Fold all ingredients together gently and pile into parfait or sherbet glasses
- Top with additional whipped cream and a strawberry or a cherry
- Refrigerate until serving time
Strawberry Macaroon Whip
Front of the Strawberry Macaroon Whip recipe card.
Back of the Strawberry Macaroon Whip recipe card.
LINKS OF INTEREST
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you. Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Strawberry Macaroon Whip recipe.
If you make this Strawberry Macaroon Whip recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
More information about the box this recipe is a part of:
- Click here to read the history of VRP034 – Lot of Recipes with no box
- Click here to view all the VRP034 Vintage Recipe Box Recipes