Strawberry Banana Dessert
Vintage Recipe Box 90 Overview
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for Strawberry Banana Dessert was with.
Click here to view all of Vintage Recipe Box 90 recipes.
Start your own recipe box for your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Recipe Card Details
Strawberry Banana Dessert Recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for Strawberry Banana Dessert.
Vintage Kitchen Tools, Dishes, and Cookbooks
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware and on the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site. Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Strawberry Banana Dessert Recipe
If you make this Strawberry Banana Dessert recipe, join our Facebook group and share your photos! (Or just join anyway, we would love to have you!!!)
- 1 (14-ounce) can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 (4-serving size) package instant vanilla flavor pudding mix
- 2 cups (1 pint) Borden Whipping Cream, stiffly whipped
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, cleaned, hulled and sliced
- 2 bananas, sliced and dipped in ReaLemon Lemon Juice from Concentrate
- 1 (10¾ or 12-ounce) prepared loaf pound cake, cut in 12 slices.
- Additional strawberries and banana slices
- In a large bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk and water.
- Add pudding mix; beat well.
- Chill 5 minutes.
- Fold in whipped cream then strawberries and bananas.
- Line the side and bottom of 3½-quart glass serving bowl with cake slices.
- Spoon pudding mixture into prepared bowl.
- Cover; chill.
- Garnish with additional strawberries and banana slices.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
Makes 10 to 12 servings.