Strawberry and Sour Cream Jello Salad
Vintage Recipe Box 4 Overview
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for Strawberry and Sour Cream Jello Salad was with.
Click here to view all of Vintage Recipe Box 4 recipes.
Start your own recipe box for your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Recipe Card Details
Strawberry and Sour Cream Jello Salad Recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for Strawberry and Sour Cream Jello Salad.
There is a notation that the recipe is “Daryl’s favorite” and the name of the recipe has her name in it so we can assume it’s a recipe from Daryl.
Strawberry and Sour Cream Jello Salad Recipe Card Back
Back of the recipe card for Strawberry and Sour Cream Jello Salad.
Vintage Kitchen Tools, Dishes, and Cookbooks
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware and on the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site. Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Strawberry and Sour Cream Jello Salad Recipe
If you make this Strawberry and Sour Cream Jello Salad recipe, join our Facebook group and share your photos! (Or just join anyway, we would love to have you!!!)
- 1 sm. box strawberry jello (+ 1 cup hot water ¾ cup cold water or __ berry juice) [jell] slightly.
- Add: pkg thawed strawberries (10 oz or pt size?), cup drained crushed pineapple (#2 size or any size), couple mashed up bananas, chopped walnuts (½ cup more or less).
- Mix all together with slightly conjealed jello.
- Fill Tupperware with about ⅓ or (less than ½). Refrigerate - till get hard.
- When mixture hardens - spread sour cream (about 1 pt.) on top of jello.
- Pour rest of jello on top of sour cream & refrigerate.
- Best to do night before - so sets well.
- When unmold - fill ____ with sour cream.