Stella Ziska’s Cheesecake
I love a good slice of cheesecake and can’t wait to try this recipe for Stella Ziska’s Cheesecake to see how it measures up to my tastebuds.
Check out all of our published Cheesecake Recipes we have published to date.
Learn more about the History of Food and view the background of dishes and brands, read through recipe roundups, tips for food prep, and more.
National Cheesecake Days
- National Cherry Cheesecake Day – April 23rd. Click here to view all of the April Food Holidays.
- National Blueberry Cheesecake Day – May 26th, Click here to view all of the May Food Holidays.
- National Cheesecake Day – July 30th. Click here to view all of the July Food Holidays.
- National Pumpkin Cheesecake Day – October 21st. Click here to view all of the October Food Holidays.
Join our Facebook group to discuss your favorite
Vintage Recipes and find “new” recipes!!!
Stella Ziska’s Cheesecake Recipe Card Front
Stella Ziska’s Cheesecake Recipe Card Back
Vintage Recipe Box 350 Overview
Join our Vintage Recipe Facebook Group to discuss and find “new” old recipes to enjoy.
Links to find other recipes:
- Zweiback crumbs
- 3 1/2 pounds cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 large or 5 medium egg whites
- 1 cup sugar, divided into thirds
- Butter sides and bottom of pan well and sprinkle sides and bottom with Zweiback crumbs.
- Soften 3 1/2 pound packages of cream cheese and 1 teaspoon vanilla.
- Cream until fluffy in a mixer.
- Beat whites of 4 large and 5 medium eggs until stiff.
- Add 1 cup of sugar in thirds beating after each addition to whites.
- Fold in egg whites into cream cheese.
- Pour into the springform pan.
- Bake in a medium oven at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
- The center will be soft and draws away from the sides.
- Let cool - chill for 4 - 6 hours.
- Remove from pan and pour fresh strawberries or serve separately.