- 1 pound spinach, cleaned and drained
- 1/2 pint sour cream
- 1/2 pack Good Seasonings cheese and garlic dressing
- Hard boiled eggs, chopped
- Mix sour cream and dry dressing mix
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes
- Mix desired amount with spinach, eggs, and croutons
Front of the Spinach Salad recipe card.
LINKS OF INTEREST
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you. Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Spinach Salad recipe.
If you make this Spinach Salad recipe, please share your photos and comments below!