Spanish Style Franks and Rice
Vintage Recipe Box 90 Overview
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for Spanish Style Franks and Rice was with.
Click here to view all of Vintage Recipe Box 90 recipes.
Start your own recipe box for your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Recipe Card Details
Spanish Style Franks and Rice Recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for Spanish Style Franks and Rice.
Vintage Kitchen Tools, Dishes, and Cookbooks
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware and on the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site. Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Spanish Style Franks and Rice Recipe
If you make this Spanish Style Franks and Rice recipe, join our Facebook group and share your photos! (Or just join anyway, we would love to have you!!!)
- 1 package Lipton Rice & Sauce-Spanish
- 1 pound frankfurters, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup frozen corn, partially thawed, or 1 can (7 oz) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 tablespoon Imperial Margarine
- In a 2-quart microwave-safe casserole, combine all ingredients.
- Microwave uncovered at HIGH (Full Power) 17 minutes or until rice is tender; stir.
- Increase water to 2¼ cups.
- In a large skillet, bring water and margarine to a boil; stir in remaining ingredients.
- Reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes or until rice is tender.
Makes about 4 servings