So Easy Sugar Cookies
So Easy Sugar Cookies Recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for So Easy Sugar Cookies
Vintage Recipe Box 90
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for So Easy Sugar Cookies was with.
Click here to view all of Vintage Recipe Box 90 recipes.
More Vintage Recipes
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you.
Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this So Easy Sugar Cookies recipe.
Recipe Box and Cards
Start your own recipe box or your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Vintage Kitchen Tools and Dishes
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware.
On the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site.
Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Vintage Recipe Project on Social Media
We would love to interact with you about our vintage recipes.
Join us on your favorite social media platform by clicking the links below.
So Easy Sugar Cookies Recipe
If you make this So Easy Sugar Cookies recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
- ¾ cup sugar
- ⅓ cup shortening
- ⅓ cup oil
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 2 teaspoons almond extract
- 1 egg
- 1½ cups Pillsbury's Best All Purpose Flour
- 1½ teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Heat oven to 375°F. In large bowl, cream ¾ cup sugar, shortening, oil, milk, almond extract and egg until light and fluffy.
- Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off. Gradually blend in flour, baking powder and salt at low speed until well mixed.
- Spread evenly in ungreased 15x10-inch jelly roll pan; sprinkle with 1 tablespoon sugar.
- Bake at 375°F. for 10 to 12 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Cool 5 minutes; cut into cookies.
HIGH ALTITUDE - Above 3500 Feet: Reduce baking powder to 1 teaspoon.