Sliced Zucchini Pickles
Sliced Zucchini Pickles Recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for Sliced Zucchini Pickles.
Sliced Zucchini Pickles Recipe Card Back
Back of the recipe card for Sliced Zucchini Pickles.
Vintage Recipe Box 4
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for Sliced Zucchini Pickles was with.
More Vintage Recipes
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you.
Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Sliced Zucchini Pickles recipe.
Recipe Box and Cards
Start your own recipe box or your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Vintage Kitchen Tools and Dishes
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware.
On the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site.
Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Vintage Recipe Project on Social Media
We would love to interact with you about our vintage recipes.
Join us on your favorite social media platform by clicking the links below.
Sliced Zucchini Pickles Recipe
If you make this Sliced Zucchini Pickles recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
- 1 qt cider vinegar
- 2 cups sugar
- ¼ cup [mon ridgel] pickling salt
- 2 Tsp celery seed
- 2 tsp [tomato]
- 1 tsp gr. mustard
- 5# zucchini (unpeeled) (4 qt) (¼ in)
- 1 qt thinly sliced onion
- Combine spices & vinegar in saucepan. Cover & bring to boil.
- Arrange zuch & onions in lg ____ ____ or enamel bottle. Cover & let stand 1 hr. Stirring occasionally.
- After 1 hr - bring to boil & simmer covered for 3 min.
- ____ ____ while quickly packing into clean hot canning jars. Fill to within ½" of top making vinegar solution ____ _____. Mayo jar & a ____ cap. Process boiling H20 [batch] = 5 min. Makes __ pt.