Skillet Pot Roast With Vegetables
Skillet Pot Roast With Vegetables Recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for Skillet Pot Roast With Vegetables.
Vintage Recipe Box 90
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for Skillet Pot Roast With Vegetables was with.
Click here to view all of Vintage Recipe Box 90 recipes.
More Vintage Recipes
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you.
Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Skillet Pot Roast With Vegetables recipe.
Recipe Box and Cards
Start your own recipe box or your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Vintage Kitchen Tools and Dishes
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware.
On the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site.
Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Vintage Recipe Project on Social Media
We would love to interact with you about our vintage recipes.
Join us on your favorite social media platform by clicking the links below.
Skillet Pot Roast With Vegetables Recipe
If you make this Skillet Pot Roast With Vegetables recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
- 3 to 4 pounds beef for pot roast (bottom or top round, eye or chuck)
- 2 tablespoons fat
- Salt and pepper
- Onion salt
- ½ cup water
- Small new potatoes
- ¾ pound whole green beans
- Summer squash or zucchini
- Green onions
- In 12" skillet, brown meat in hot fat on all sides.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper and onion salt.
- Add water, cover tightly and simmer about 2½ hours, adding more water if necessary.
- Add potatoes and carrots (allowing 2 of each per serving).
- Cook 30 minutes.
- Add green beans, squash and green onions. (For each serving, allow 1 small squash and 2 green onions.)
- Cover; simmer about 30 minutes.